25 May 2023
Full-Time Dishwasher – Pilibhit
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygienic requirements, glasses, tableware, kitchen utensils, and other goods using machine and manual cleaning processes. Assists in keeping the dishwashing and busing areas clean, safe, and sanitary.
Job Title : Dishwasher
Location : Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 12.54 per hour.
Company : Doubletree by Hilton, Hilton
Job Type : Full-Time
- Traditions, spirits, missions, visions, and fundamental principles are all depicted and discussed.
- If the temperature in the dishwashing machine’s wash or rinse cycle goes below the safety level, you must tell the manager.
- Ensure dishware, glasses, tableware, and other kitchen equipment are clean before placing them in washing machine racks.
- Clean dishes should be sorted and stacked. Transports clean dishes to the cook’s line and other appropriate storage locations.
- Examine your work processes and issues to see how you may improve customer service, performance, and/or safety.
- In the dish machine, replace the water every hour.
- Informing superiors, coworkers, and subordinates over the phone, in writing, via e-mail, or in person.
- Remove trash from the area surrounding the restaurant and the garbage receptacle.
- Dishes are rewashed before being distributed.
- Speak with guests to see whether they are satisfied with the food and service, as well as to handle any complaints.
- In any situation, professionalism and maturity are important.
- Candidates should have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Capacity to communicate (oral and written).
- Analyzing visitor demands, keeping to service quality standards, and monitoring guest satisfaction are all examples of models and approaches for offering tourist and consumer spending.
- It is necessary to be able to read and comprehend written material and concepts.