Part-Time Dishwasher/Kitchen Steward – Libona
Behind the scenes, the Dishwasher works hard to keep the kitchen environment clean, safe, and sanitary at all times. This is critical in providing our residents with a high-quality culinary experience. Using a machine and/or manual cleaning procedures, the dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitary requirements, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, pots, and other items. This role will also clean kitchen floors, mop stockrooms, and notify the Culinary Supervisor or Culinary Service Director of any potentially hazardous situations in the kitchen. This position is in the culinary department and reports to the Culinary Supervisor or Culinary Service Director. Our dishwashers are committed to doing the work properly and swiftly in order to meet the culinary needs of our residents.
Job Title : Dishwasher/Kitchen Steward
Location : Libona, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 14.67 per hour.
Company : Costa Vida
Job Type : Part-Time
- In the dish machine, replace the water every hour.
- Clean up the area in front of the restaurant, including the trash can.
- The company’s mission, vision, and basic values are embodied in this item.
- Inquire about the meal and service, as well as any complaints, from guests.
- Rewashes unclean plates before distribution.
- The manager must always be informed whenever the temperature of the dish machine’s wash or rinse cycle decreases below the normal limit.
- Assure your dishes, glasses, tableware, and other kitchen utensils are completely clean before putting them in the washing machine.
- Examine your work methods and operational challenges to identify how you may improve customer service, performance, and/or safety.
- Notifying supervisors, coworkers, and subordinates by phone, letter, e-mail, or in person.
- Clean dishes should be kept separate and stacked. Dishes are cleaned and transported to the cook’s line and other approved storage facilities.
- It is necessary to be able to read and comprehend written material and concepts.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is recommended for applicants.
- Professionalism and mature judgement in all issues.
- Communication abilities, both orally and in writing, are essential.
- Understanding of concepts and methods for providing guest and personal services, including analyzing visitor needs, meeting service quality standards, and assessing customer satisfaction.