17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Director, Supply Chain Digital Transformation – Onitsha Azare
For our customers’ benefit, we’re looking for a competent Digital Director to work with us on creating cutting-edge digital experiences that intelligently combine usability with emotive brand expression. Micro sites and modest updates to sophisticated websites with rich interactive elements are all under the purview of the Digital Director’s purview. Digital and interactive projects are overseen by this client-facing, hands-on role, which is responsible for the overall quality of all digital and interactive projects.
Job Title : Director, Supply Chain Digital Transformation
Location : Onitsha Azare, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.41 per hour.
Company : Disney Streaming
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on a variety of digital projects and work streams to assist the overall project management of the digital program.
- Make plans for the development of new administrative tools or the upgrading of existing administrative tools for internal or external usage.
- Develop, manage, and improve our digital marketing strategies as part of the overall brand strategy. The topics range from Google Ads and Facebook Ads to social media and sites like this one. As a result, you need to ensure that our clients are actively involved in every digital channel.
- Must have expertise working with both internal and external teams and suppliers on web and mobile design and development; as well as managing and analyzing online traffic.
- Maintain a close working connection with media agency partners as their primary point of contact and relationship manager. Create media briefings to provide strong direction, evaluation, and further optimization of planned agency strategies.
- Streamline the design and delivery of new products using contemporary DevSecOps processes to bring commercial value to end consumers on a daily basis.
- Oversee the whole development process, from defining and presenting the project, to holding frequent status meetings, to managing and/or executing development through the introduction of the product.
- Website traffic, pay-per-click efforts and other data sources may be used to determine the performance of a campaign and suggest new prospects.
- Ensure that you have a thorough awareness of industry problems and trends, particularly those affecting accessibility, usability, and new technology.
- Creating short-form television and online videos that promote our brand and drive traffic to our website will be your responsibility.
- Experience running a range of digital media testing, including but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies, is desired.
- Working swiftly and effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere while remaining cool under pressure is essential.
- can understand and communicate technical concepts to a wide audience in an understandable and engaging manner.
- Prior experience in digital marketing for political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other similar marketing professions is preferred; 5-7 years of experience is required for consideration.