26 May 2023
Full-Time Director, Risk & Investigations, Forensic Accounting and Advisory – Damulog
We’re looking for someone with good investigative skills and a deep understanding of accounting procedures. You should also be well-organized and ready to make detailed reports for attorneys and law enforcement officers. You should be able to communicate your findings calmly and professionally in court. A good forensic accountant should be well-versed in legal, tax, and accounting issues, as well as the ability to create reports.
Job Title : Director, Risk & Investigations, Forensic Accounting and Advisory
Location : Damulog, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.96 per hour.
Company : Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) .
- When necessary, contacts the insured or the claims adjuster.
- Working in this sector requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- It is preferable to have a master’s in accounting.
- If you have a CPA or CFE license, it is better.
- A comprehensive understanding of the numerous legal and regulatory challenges that a business may face.
- Check for accuracy before sending claim evaluations and reports to the carrier.
- For at least three years, you’ve worked as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a related field.
- Flexibility and a readiness to travel as needed.
- Two administrative tasks that must be maintained under control are time management and bill preparation.
- PC savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Communication abilities, both written and spoken, are required.
- Excellent investigation and analytical skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, as well as the capacity to make mature decisions.
- Project management expertise.