17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Director of Communications and Digital Media – Del Gallego
Our company is looking to hire a dynamic Social Media Director. The ideal candidate is an active participant who takes initiative, has a strong work ethic, and motivates others by their example. Media directors, who focus heavily on paid social and performance marketing, need extensive knowledge in the planning, purchase, execution, and assessment of media channels that are relevant to drive the client’s business KPIs.
Job Title : Director of Communications and Digital Media
Location : Del Gallego, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.93 per hour.
Company : Veterinary Emergency Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure client campaigns are a smashing success by coming up with fresh concepts and options.
- Contribute to the team’s success by checking that all of the best practices are met and applied to client work on schedule.
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure it meets or exceeds expectations; communicate findings to the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Take part in deliberations with C-suite client executives so that agency resources can be coordinated to meet client needs and help the business grow.
- oversee forecasting, reporting, and budgeting: Manage the annual budgeting process as well as channel-level forecasting, reporting, and ROI calculations on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- Maintain Constant Level of Optimization through ongoing performance monitoring, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, collaborative creativity, landing page optimization, and other means of improvement.
- The success of a campaign depends on constant testing and monitoring of its distribution, traffic, and activity in order to glean insights from analytics and then make recommendations for campaign enhancements.
- Take charge of the entire digital acquisition/performance campaign, from strategizing to launching to optimizing to measuring.
- Manage the growth of digital marketing strategies (with a primary emphasis on paid social) and direct the rollout of engagement programs and initiatives that increase customer retention and repeat business.
- Take charge of the agency’s client management and customer relations for digital media and related services.
- Proven track record of selling new products or services to existing customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the ability to pick up and use other productivity software with ease.
- competent in leading client presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a particular emphasis on quarterly business evaluations.
- Ability to plan and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of methods.
- Having at least five years’ experience in the media industry, ideally at an agency