Full-Time Director Financial Operations – Bucloc
For the company’s long-term financial health, it is up to the Director of Finance to establish the broad financial and administrative strategies, plans, and practices that will be implemented across the organization. maintains the security of the company’s financial records and other sensitive information. responsible for all accounting activities, internal controls, and related systems. manages the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting for an organization. functions as the HR department’s go-to person for creating, implementing, and assessing HR and employee relations policies, programs, and practices. The salary range and benefits package will be discussed in relation to the applicant’s level of experience. The President is ultimately responsible for all tasks related to managing the economy, supervising operations, and handling human resources. delivers to the President any and all financial data he may require. command of the accounting staff.
Job Title : Director Financial Operations
Location : Bucloc, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 39.44 per hour.
Company : The Trade Desk INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- to grant final consent on all purchases, agreements to pay for services, and other actions that entail money being spent.
- Makes available the data needed by other managers and divisions to do their duties.
- Establishes, coordinates, and manages a sufficient plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, plans for capital investing and financing, sales projections, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the appropriate controls and procedures to carry out the plan.
- to oversee the company’s cash flow situation. Establishing policies for credit, collections, and purchasing as well as timetables for paying bills and other financial commitments falls under the category of responsibility.
- implements internal checks and balances, performs audits, and makes sure the business is adequately insured to safeguard its assets.
- Responsible for reporting and evaluating operational results to all levels of management, including comparison of actual performance to operating plans and standards.
- Budget proposals are coordinated, evaluated, and approved by the President, and any proposed changes or substantial alterations are discussed with him beforehand.
- develops and puts into practice accounting policies, coordinates systems and processes, and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, including interim and year-end financial statements. keeps accurate books and records of all business transactions and assets while maintaining the company’s accounting system.
- creates and manages tax laws and regulations. Helps with the quarterly or more frequent delivery of data to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors as necessary to predict taxable income for the companies and discover tax planning solutions. collaborates with outside tax consultants to prepare the companies’ year-end income tax returns.
- allows for the control and alteration of all orders placed by the company, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed, and facilitating the control and retrieval of all data generated as a result of these orders.
- instruction in all areas of accounting and administration, from credit and collections to inventory and accounts payable and receivable to general ledger upkeep.
- eight or more years of accounting and financial management expertise.
- skills in establishing and maintaining internal controls, handling payroll, generating and analyzing financial statements, and creating and monitoring budgets and costs.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities, as well as organizational skills.
- powerful PC abilities, including Word, Excel, and financial accounting programs.