Full-Time Director External Relationship Manager – Insurance Sales – Bhagalpur
The Asset Manager’s job is to oversee the day-to-day operations and long-term plans for the company’s data centers and public cloud assets. The Asset Manager role is the primary point of responsibility for the lifecycle management of IT assets within the enterprise. Asset Portfolio management includes a wide range of responsibilities that include the formulation of policies, standards, procedures as well as systems that help the company achieve its business goals in terms of risk management and control. The Asset Manager will work with all departments involved in the acquisition, implementation, administration, and expenditure reporting of IT assets, and will employ integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Director External Relationship Manager – Insurance Sales
Location : Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 24.7 per hour.
Company : Liberty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Any asset’s life cycle, from purchase through disposal, as well as investor returns, should be thoroughly modelled. Assist in developing and implementing yearly budgets, strategic plans, and forecasts.
- Every loan is scrutinized for affordability preservation as well as for prospective Business Development refinancing options, with a special emphasis placed on pre-payables, balloon payments, and maturing loans.
- Increase the efficiency and return on investment of underused or underutilized technology assets by making them more useful.
- Calculate and assess future cash flows, then suggest capital calls and dividends to investors based on these projections. All escrow and running cash accounts must be adequately funded at all times.
- Identify, develop, and execute strategic business strategies for each asset that will control its day-to-day operations, market position, and eventual sale.
- Creating and delivering information to county staff and the general public. It is possible that you may be appointed to represent the county on numerous boards, committees, and organizations dealing with infrastructure asset management.
- From the time of procurement to retirement, develop and execute methods and procedures for recording and analyzing technical and financial data on business hardware.
- In order to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and auditability of asset data, such as serial numbers and tags, a configuration management database (CMDB) should be used.
- To guarantee top-notch customer service, oversee the company’s current tenant relationships. When negotiating leases with high-profile tenants, having a network of leasing agents, attorneys, and bankers on your side may be quite helpful.
- The Public Works Department should adopt a strategic and practical strategy to spreading knowledge about asset management and best practices, including software training.
- Capable of working well in a team atmosphere and collaborating with internal colleagues, external suppliers, and cross-functional teams.
- Expertise in contract management, purchasing, and other aspects of developing and implementing strategies.
- you must be able to interpret and communicate information to colleagues in English at a level that enables you to safely and successfully carry out your job obligations via reading, writing, and oral communication.
- There is a five-year minimum work experience requirement for this position, as well as a one-year supervisory experience requirement. Alternatively, you may have a similar mix of education and experience that gives you with the knowledge and skills needed for the job.
- Work with word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations, among other computer software packages. Must know Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as the internet.