This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Director, Communications – Gumel
We are looking for a Talent Manager to join our Career team. The Talent Manager will plan and execute crucial career development experiences throughout the enterprise. In order to define, communicate, execute, and activate the career plan, this job collaborates with HR and the company.
Job Title : Director, Communications
Location : Gumel, Jigawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.3 per hour.
Company : Peloton
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with training providers from both within and outside the company to ensure that new hires get the necessary technical training, including but not limited to system training and instruction in the art of preparing and serving food as well as the art of socializing in the workplace.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of strategies, methods, and resources for career development. Propose techniques, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to boost the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs and assist the company in responding to career- and talent-related opportunities and needs.
- It is vital to construct and administer enterprise-wide organizational training and employee development and engagement initiatives in order to generate a performance culture that encourages business success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- This individual creates reports, such as dashboard narratives and training or work assistance materials. Contribute to the development and/or delivery of talent-related training.
- Management of the performance process should maximize the procedure’s effect while promoting the behaviors necessary for team growth and development. The process in a corporation includes goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and coaching sessions every quarter.
- Employ your understanding of the organization’s procedures, regulations, and laws to provide data-driven job ideas.
- Actively participated in the talent assessment process, which involves developing development plans, tracking progress on development plans, and overseeing succession plans.
- Handle basic human resource responsibilities such as onboarding, employment, interactions with employees, compensation, benefits, and performance management at the local or regional level with minimum supervision.
- Create connections with agents and managers to discover and hire on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators that fit the Company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Building a case for change adoption by analyzing business drivers, assessing risks and benefits, developing effective change management strategies, and ensuring that communications and preparedness materials are in place to make the transition of career programs and processes as smooth as possible are all steps in this process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Excellent time management and organization skills. Ability to provide timely, efficient, reliable, and pleasant service to customers. The capacity to communicate facts clearly and concisely.
- Has perfected social media etiquette. You know how to use Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other social media to identify fresh talent and influencers.
- Past on-stage production experience and demonstrated ability to successfully arrange artists and other workers to suit production demands and timetables are required.
- Skill in digital media and live events, as well as talent acquisition, pricing, and packaging from the standpoint of a publisher.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, or general business, or an equivalent area, is needed for those interested in working in this position.