Full-Time Digital Producer, WNYC/Gothamist – Udhagamandalam
There is an immediate need for a Digital Producer to come on board and create digital initiatives (microsites, mobile apps, and decision and training tools) that will lead to better results. The Digital Producer will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of visual design duties in support of the Center’s operations, with the end goal of developing first-rate user experiences across all digital channels. The ability to work well in a team setting, along with creative problem-solving skills, superior design acumen, meticulous attention to detail, and attention to detail are essential for this position.
Job Title : Digital Producer, WNYC/Gothamist
Location : Udhagamandalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 27.07 per hour.
Company : iHeartMedia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create project objectives and ensure that all deliverables meet the requirements of the project, the client, and the contract (on budget and on time).
- Take charge of the day-to-day operations of digital content that attracts a sizable audience and generates revenue.
- Control and organize all internal and external assets and resources that contribute to the content strategy.
- Accurately scope small to large-scale digital projects while communicating the project plan.
- Consider device capabilities, browser sizes, and product functionality in your design.
- To guarantee that designs are realized to the highest standard, work together with the creative director and developers.
- Take care of regular site maintenance and content management using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Maintain a close eye on the project’s finances and timeline, and deal with any changes that occur.
- Maintain constant contact with the team by providing status reports that highlight potential problems and their potential resolutions as they relate to the project’s progress, finances, and timeline.
- Train a slew of associate and full-time producers in the ins and outs of client and interactive production across the business.
- a minimum of three years’ experience in digital production, graphic design, or a related field, in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be aggressive, self-driven, and able to manage with little oversight.
- possess the ability to successfully communicate with non-digital stakeholders and translate technological jargon.
- Capable of collaborating with and guiding creative teams to help bring ideas to life.
- Be flexible and able to pivot quickly to react to ever-changing project circumstances.