Full-Time Digital & Print Designer – Luxor
We need a Brand Designer who has experience creating comprehensive and enduring brand design systems. Now is a fantastic time to expand the company’s brand and pioneer new ideas in line with its vision for the metaverse. A successful candidate will have experience working on integrated campaigns and have a solid foundation in brand architecture, craft, and design thinking. In order to succeed in this role, you must be at ease developing rigorous design systems that span several media contact points. You’re a creative visionary with a knack for bringing abstract concepts to life. You have a complete picture of the process from the time you decide to make something until it is finished and ready for release.
Job Title : Digital & Print Designer
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.9 per hour.
Company : JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participate in regular design critiques and working sessions with the larger creative team.
- Collaborate with the Brand Design leadership and other team members to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual design direction.
- Create the appropriate sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specs to guide the creation of product experiences.
- Collaborate with product teams to absorb knowledge, identify opportunities, and build concepts and treatments to make ideas a reality.
- To understand the organization, its products, and its customers, you will conduct interviews with key stakeholders and arrange brand workshops.
- Collaborate across departments to better serve our consumers, including product managers, designers, researchers, marketers, and others.
- Produce persuasive documentation of the Company’s brand perspective on the market, significant competitors, advantage-building strategy, and long-term objectives.
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation.
- Understand the technical and creative constraints of a project, making tradeoffs with partners.
- Extensive brand documentation will be created to assist future brand decisions and ensure brand consistency.
- A body of outstanding design work that demonstrates your capacity to create memorable encounters.
- excellent ability to collaborate across departments, particularly with those responsible for product design, product marketing, and data analysis.
- Branding experience for over 5 years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- technique of visual communication and design that prioritizes the end user and produces engaging content for them.
- You are excited and confident in your ability to deliver logo designs, package layouts, editorial layouts, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns.