26 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Merchandising Specialist – Khayţān
They will be a vital part of the team. It is up to this person to oversee the production and dissemination of product content across all media channels. He or she will focus on generating conversions via relevant content and improving our online selling story. Despite working in a distant location, this individual is a self-starter who is also a skilled communicator.
Job Title : Digital Merchandising Specialist
Location : Khayţān, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 17.56 per hour.
Company : New York Islanders
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to bring successful collaborative projects to conclusion and provide a consistent customer experience across all contact points, teams from Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing should collaborate on them.
- help define catalog attribute structure and to acquire critical product information from the supplier base, both retrospectively and proactive.
- Work closely with external agencies to brief them on strategy and requirements, and to provide constructive, directed feedback that will result in the most creative output possible that is on brand and in accordance with the overall strategy and brand standards, among other things.
- Assist with data analysis to find and recommend strategic changes to the shopping experience that will improve customer engagement, drive revenue, and increase conversions, among other things.
- Your efforts will be both inventive and successful if you keep up with the latest advances in digital content creation (such as new channels and technology).
- To ensure that our brand’s message is consistent across all media, collaborate with both internal and external partners.
- Provide it easier for cross-functional teams to make data-based recommendations for content performance, ideation and optimization. In order to provide product assistance, determine content pillars using historical performance and current trends.
- Develop a taxonomy, categorize, and filter navigation strategy, and suggest it across owned and retailer channels.
- Find A/B Testing opportunities based on the analysis of site data. This includes setting up hypotheses and KPIs, setting up and running all A/B Tests, and presenting a next step plan based on the results.
- Develop above and below the fold material that is consistent with global brand standards in collaboration with Brand and Creative, as well as external agencies, while serving as a project manager. The collaboration with Brand entails understanding and supporting them via content, new product offers, and seasonal portfolio shifts, among other activities.
- The capacity to work under pressure, prioritize activities, and come up with new solutions to issues has been shown.
- An eagerness to find new ways of improving the customer experience, as well as a willingness to question the status quo, is a sign of curiosity.
- The capacity to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, proactivity and a start-up attitude, autonomy/initiative, perseverance and fortitude in the face of obstacles, and so on are all key attributes to possess in order to achieve success.
- The ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior management, both verbally and in writing, is a prerequisite for anybody in this role.
- Accomplished in multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment where there are numerous responsibilities and clients.