19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Strategist – Bayugan
The Digital Media Specialist will work with other internal team members to execute and assess all national sponsored social media initiatives. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help develop and execute sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on ways to increase KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Strategist
Location : Bayugan, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.83 per hour.
Company : Consumer Cellular, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is important to keep a close eye on your website to see if there are any outdated photos or video embeds.
- Maintain client connections and find programming possibilities for customers to boost efficiency within their present business development.
- Provide advice on digital media equipment purchases and maintenance. Troubleshoot and fix issues with your digital media system. Estimate the cost of various equipment alternatives. Ensure that university resources are well-managed.
- Participation in the preparation of presentations and the dissemination of information to upper management officials. Preparing notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations in order to aid in the development of strategic and tactical ideas for the corporation.
- Develops and evaluates the efficacy of citizen surveys and communications; prepares submissions for program recognition and publishing.
- Ensure online material is optimized for search engines, accessible and links work (quality assurance). Use online analytics to evaluate campaigns and initiatives.
- Make sure your partners, like third-party creative agencies and paid digital platforms, are performing well by working with the Acquisition Manager.
- The digital analytics team should be involved in developing reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations for sponsored social campaigns; working together will assist to ensure the validity and accuracy of campaign reporting in the future.
- While ensuring contact standards are kept to, the writer/editor/evaluator assists in the creation of digital content with business partners. Consistently updating product and service information in digital media for existing and potential customers to access. Regularly audits the company’s digital assets.
- Contributed to the creation of presentations and management updates; took notes at meetings and on weekly phone conversations to help in the development of strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Having the capacity to communicate and organize is crucial, as are analytical and strategic thinking abilities and the ability to work with others.
- Assisting with many tasks at once while meeting rigorous deadlines and changing direction as necessary.
- Experience with content management systems and social media account administration. Analytical and organized abilities; excellent computer skills.
- Professionally interact with consumers and coworkers to effectively service our customers.
- Make recommendations on the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Troubleshoot and correct problems with the digital media system Obtain cost estimates for a variety of different equipment options. Conserve the resources of the University.