19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist – Warangal
To execute and assess all national sponsored social media efforts, the Digital Media Specialist will work with other internal team members. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help develop and execute sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on ways to increase KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
Location : Warangal, Telangana, India
Salary : $ 22.8 per hour.
Company : RGB CustomPC, LLC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Preparation of management presentations and status reports. Taking notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations to aid in the formulation of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Work with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Keep in touch with your clients and find ways for them to be more efficient while you keep growing your business.
- Assist produce presentations and updates to management, and take notes from meetings and weekly calls to help make strategic/tactical suggestions
- When something on the website is out of date, you should check it and make changes as needed. This includes updating images, video embeds, and written content.
- Make recommendations for the procurement and maintenance of digital media hardware and software. Recognize and correct problems with the digital media system. Prepare cost estimates for a variety of different equipment options. Conserve the resources of the institution.
- Provides leadership and direction for marketing initiatives; creates and assesses the efficacy of citizen surveys and communications; prepares submissions for program recognition and publication; and supervises marketing interns..
- Writes, edits, and assesses material while ensuring that established contact standards are adhered to. Consistently updating product and service information in digital media for existing and potential customers. Conducts frequent audits of the company’s digital assets.
- Developing reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social programs should be done in collaboration with the digital analytics team.
- Qualitative assurance encompasses a wide range of activities, including search engine optimization, accessibility compliance, and functional linkages. When evaluating campaigns and programs, it is important to include and analyze online analytics data.
- Need to be able to think analytically and organize things well; have advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and content management systems and social media account management; and be able to work well with others.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities, as well as interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others, are all necessary for success.
- Ability to meet deadlines, pivot as needed, and manage many projects simultaneously.
- Suggest buying and upkeep of digital media equipment Solve digital media system difficulties. Identify potential equipment costs. Protect university funds.
- Work with customers and coworkers in a manner that is both professional and respectful in order to provide excellent service to our clients.