This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist – Seasonal – Ikare
As part of a national team, the Digital Media Specialist will oversee the implementation and evaluation of all funded social media initiatives at the national and state levels of government. In order to support the organization’s goals, this position will assist in the development and implementation of paid social media programs, with a focus on ways to improve related KPIs and achieve targets. It will also communicate important initiatives, dates, and promotions, as well as keep up with changes in the online marketing environment.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist – Seasonal
Location : Ikare, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.56 per hour.
Company : Mojo
Job Type : Full-Time
- By using call and conversion monitoring, clients are able to evaluate campaign statistics and make any modifications. A Digital Marketing Manager should send out client reports on a regular or quarterly basis.
- Multiple social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram, may be used to create and administer sponsored campaigns.
- At the very least, there is no clear path to follow. Employees are often expected to do their duties on their own, with little or no support from their supervisors. Upon your request, you may see the finished work.
- Ideas for A/B tests must be developed often. Finding important patterns and topics might help the digital team plan the next test.
- It is termed reading competence if one can read literature, books, reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports, and legal papers. A college degree or higher is often required to pursue this kind of schooling. However, it is possible to learn it by practice and self-study.
- Examining attitudes is done using digital assets. In order to deal with complicated difficulties, IT specialists and business leaders must work together. Collaborative activities and processes may benefit from identifying and documenting unconventional ways.
- Public and private consumers are served rapidly. Communicates the organization’s goals on a continuous basis to the media, other groups, and government officials.
- Check the content of a website for SEO, accessibility, and linkages (quality assurance). Assess campaign and effort performance by analyzing internet data.
- It is possible to boost the performance of external creative agencies, paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic by using the Acquisition Manager
- Create sponsored social efforts with the help of the company’s digital analytics team. See whether campaign reports are up to date by checking them out.
- Requires at least one year of sponsored social or digital media advertising (such as display)
- managing a large number of projects at the same time with the capacity to establish and meet deadlines
- Everyone in the Communications Team is looking forward to working with you.
- Being able to successfully communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with people is an absolute need.
- Web design, digital marketing, social media strategy, and creative business writing are all in high demand.