Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager – San Rafael
The Digital Director is a senior management post within the Independent Expenditure program, reporting to the Deputy IE Director. The Digital Director is accountable for leading a team of digital professionals and consultants in order to establish priorities and guarantee consistency across all of our digital persuasion initiatives. This role will assist in the oversight of millions of dollars in digital expenditure throughout the battlefield and needs extensive expertise managing efficient paid digital initiatives. Applicants should be innovative, self-motivated, and committed to electing Democrats to Congress.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : San Rafael, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.27 per hour.
Company : the NBA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the development process, which includes scoping, defining, and presenting the project, having frequent status meetings, and managing and/or executing development from start to finish.
- assess a campaign’s success by looking at things like the amount of individuals who visit your website and click on your advertising, among other things.
- You are completely responsible for the upkeep and improvement of our digital marketing efforts. Included in this may be but is not limited to Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media as well as the website in its current or future configurations. If you don’t meet our digital platform engagement goals, it’s up to you to make sure they are met.
- keep up with what’s going on in the business, especially when it comes to usability and new technology.
- Using contemporary DevSecOps processes, optimize the development and delivery of features with the objective of providing business value to end users numerous times per day.
- Make recommendations and specifications for new administrative tools or upgrades to current tools for internal or external development.
- We want you to produce short-form television and internet videos that will promote our brand and drive traffic to our website.
- Maintaining and analyzing online traffic, as well as dealing with internal teams and suppliers, are required skills for this position.
- You’ll be in charge of ensuring that agency plans are well received by the media by offering sound advice, evaluation, and continual optimization in media briefings.
- Include paid and organic media in the digital program’s efforts while planning and organizing.
- Having the ability to comprehend and communicate complicated technical concepts to a wide variety of individuals in an understandable and engaging manner is highly sought-after.
- know how to conduct randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies in digital media testing.
- Candidates with 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, whether for political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other comparable marketing jobs, are preferred.
- It’s critical to be able to work swiftly and effectively in a fast-paced setting while still maintaining your composure under pressure.