18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Analyst – Doha
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for implementing direct response marketing strategies across many media platforms. This individual will collaborate with other members of the marketing team to undertake ongoing testing and analysis in order to boost lead volume, improve conversion rate, reactivate existing customers, and gain additional new customers while offering the best possible customer experience. Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about marketing, work well in a team, be detail-oriented, communicate effectively, and multitask.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Analyst
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 32.23 per hour.
Company : Acquco
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creates, provides, and maintains intuitive dashboards that democratize digital data for marketers and other business teams.
- Manage the technical components of important marketing technologies (marketing automation, CRM) that are utilized to generate, distribute, and track leads.
- New product launches are examined, reviewed, and reported on, as well as successful, innovative, and unsuccessful products. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level before putting them together in a presentation framework for marketing or sales.
- Intelligence drives the testing and optimization roadmap, which generates and analyses hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially spreadsheets in Excel
- Develops solutions that drive customer awareness, engagement, delight, retention, and other business objectives by working closely with business teams to identify the most significant business issues to be addressed in the data.
- It is feasible to do comprehensive marketing analysis and data visualization using market databases like Innova and Datamonitor (a plus)
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and actionable business insights for the media, communication and creative teams, and department leadership, informing overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Create an engaging category analysis and consumer insights utilizing primary and secondary research to help Category Marketers create a clear, effective selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- Monitor and manage allocated media on a daily basis, including SEO, SEM, direct mails, television, SMS, email, and more.
- Technically skilled and well-spoken, with a desire to improve procedures and boost revenue through digital customer engagement.
- Sponsored search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms are all useful skills to have.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and will not be required to do so in the future.
- +2 years of experience using data to generate and evaluate content, as well as inquiry/conversion marketing performance
- Candidate must be able to dissect a problem into an organized approach, structure, analyze, and generate recommended solutions when it comes to problem solving.