25 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Analyst – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
The Marketing Analyst’s job is to provide the team with extensive business analysis and support. Sales, margin, retail price, and trending of both internal and market data will all be examined. You’ll also be in charge of conducting root cause analysis, problem resolution, category research, and spotting prospective strategic possibilities. You’ll be in charge of coordinating work streams for item selection and setup, promotional, seasonal, and off-the-shelf activities, vendor communication, strategic insight building, and reporting.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Analyst
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 31.38 per hour.
Company : Aurate New York
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and actionable business insights for the media, communication and creative teams, and department leadership, informing overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- With the help of primary and secondary research, help Category Marketers come up with a clear, powerful selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- Creates, develops, and maintains intuitive dashboards for marketers and other business teams to democratize digital data.
- Successful, creative, and failed products, as well as new product introductions, are analyzed, reviewed, and reported on. Analyze local data, statistics, and consumer trends, then compile them into a presentation for marketing or sales.
- You oversee marketing automation and CRM. They develop, distribute, and monitor leads.
- Advanced marketing analysis and data visualization can be done using data from market databases as Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor (a plus)
- Intelligence to generate and evaluate hypotheses focusing on enhancing the digital experience and site performance fuels the testing and optimization roadmap.
- To help the company reach its goals by working with business teams closely, he or she comes up with ideas to make customers more aware and engaged, satisfied as well as other business goals.
- On a daily basis, keep an eye on and keep up with the media that you’ve been given. This could be SEO, SEM, direct mail, TV, SMS, email, and other things.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel spreadsheets, is needed to do this job.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, math, or statistics (B.A./B.S.).
- Data-driven content and inquiry/conversion marketing campaigns have been developed and tested for over three years.
- For issue solving, the candidate must be able to organize, structure, analyze, and come up with proposed solutions to the situation at hand.
- Technically adept, a strong communicator, and a willingness to improve operations and increase income through digital client connection.
- Paid search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms.