25 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Director – Nsukka
Under the direction of the SVP Designer Brands, the Digital Director develops and implements Brands’ digital marketing and social media strategies as well as media production and content strategy.
Job Title : Digital Director
Location : Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.92 per hour.
Company : UiPath
Job Type : Full-Time
- Producing short-form television and internet videos that will help to promote our brand and increase visitors to our website will be your duty.
- Serve as the principal point of contact and relationship manager for media agency partners. Create media briefings to give strong guidance, review, and continuing optimization on proposed agency plans.
- As part of our brand strategy, you must establish, manage, and enhance our digital marketing initiatives. We’re talking about everything from Google Ads and Facebook ads to social media and websites like this one. You must make certain that the appropriate levels of client involvement are achieved across all of our digital channels.
- Consider developing new administrative tools or improving current ones for internal or external use.
- There are a number of skills required for this position, including the ability to manage websites, monitor internet traffic, collaborate with other teams on web and mobile design, and analyze data.
- Establish and present the project’s scope and goals, conduct frequent status meetings, and manage and/or execute development from start to finish all while maintaining overall control of the development process.
- assess a campaign’s success by looking at things like the amount of individuals who visit your website and click on your advertising, among other things.
- Manage numerous digital projects and work streams, including project planning, execution, and milestone reporting, to support the digital program’s project management.
- Accelerate the development and delivery of new products using modern DevSecOps procedures to increase the daily economic value offered to end users.
- Make sure you’re informed of the issues and trends influencing accessibility, usability, and new technologies in the sector.
- It’s crucial to be able to communicate complex ideas and concepts to a large audience in a manner that they can understand and enjoy.
- Having the capacity to work quickly and efficiently while being cool is critical while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must have at least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in digital marketing including work for political campaigns and advocacy organizations.
- running a variety of digital media testing, such as but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests and platform brand lift studies.