25 May 2023
Part-Time Digital Acquisitions Specialist – Banhā
Assist other internal team members in implementing and measuring national sponsored social media efforts. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help in the creation and implementation of sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on possibilities to enhance KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Acquisitions Specialist
Location : Banhā, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.89 per hour.
Company : Vaco LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Quality control includes anything from search engine optimization to ensuring that all of a website’s links operate properly. When evaluating campaigns and programs, online analytics should be used and analyzed.
- Develop and provide suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Problems with digital media systems are identified and resolved. Estimate the cost of various equipment alternatives and compare them. Manage the resources of the institution as part of your job description.
- Check for and correct any outdated information on the website. Photos, videos, and textual information are among the items that need to be updated here.
- Maintain customer relationships and look for ways to improve efficiency for your clients as you continue to grow your business.
- This position is responsible for leading and directing marketing campaigns, conducting surveys and contacts with citizens to evaluate their effectiveness and preparing submissions to be considered for program recognition and publication.
- The creation of PowerPoint presentations and management-level updates It is important to take notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations to aid in the creation of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Writes, edits, and assesses material while ensuring that established contact standards are adhered to. Consistently updating product and service information in digital media for existing and potential customers. Conducts frequent audits of the company’s digital assets.
- Assist produce presentations and updates to management, and take notes from meetings and weekly calls to help make strategic/tactical suggestions
- The Acquisition Manager will work with you to enhance the performance of third-party creative agencies, paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- The digital analytics team should be involved in the development of information, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social campaigns; collaborate to ensure that campaign reporting is always correct and authentic.
- To meet tight deadlines, to change directions as necessary, and to oversee many projects at once.
- Provide exceptional customer service by treating customers and colleagues with professionalism and respect.
- Make recommendations for digital media equipment procurement and upkeep. Find and repair digital media system problems. Estimate the cost of various equipment alternatives. Maintain control over university resources.
- Communication and organizational skills are essential, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking talents, as well as interpersonal ability.
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational abilities, as well as excellent computer skills, including proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and familiarity with content management systems and social media account administration.