25 May 2023
Full-Time Designer, Presentation Design – Ivisan
We need a Lead Designer to assist the creative director and a small team of designers in their efforts. The vision, story, and gameplay of the game are all under the Lead Designer’s watchful eye. We’re searching for a designer that is both detail-oriented and adaptable, with experience in working on well-known IPs and strong teamwork abilities. They can see the big picture with ease and steer the project’s diverse elements into a cohesive whole.
Job Title : Designer, Presentation Design
Location : Ivisan, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 41.59 per hour.
Company : KPMG
Job Type : Full-Time
- capable of juggling multiple, smaller or medium-sized projects without slowing down or sacrificing quality.
- able to lead user groups, stakeholder groups, and participatory design sessions to gather needs, ideas, and feedback.
- competent in persuading colleagues elsewhere in the organization of design strategy’s and human-centered design’s merits (HCD).
- Once every week, the supervisor will provide project-specific direction.
- Effective at collaborating with clinical/operational champions, business leaders, and product managers and fostering their relationships.
- Creates appropriate project strategies, goals, and work plans to structure early-stage initiatives in a meaningful and actionable manner.
- Establishes and disseminates critical roles and procedures to foster a culture of success, trust in management, and collaboration among employees.
- Employees are coached, directed, and given leadership support in order to meet department, corporate, and customer goals. Conducts and oversees the completion of performance evaluations.
- uses both primary and secondary sources to investigate developments, arguments, and practical implications (such as market research, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiry, anthropological observation, etc.).
- Utilizes ethnographic design research techniques to generate qualitative insights that have an effect on projects, products, and strategy.
- People and teams can achieve more through well-executed training, engagement, communication, and supervision.
- Possess the skills necessary to make good judgments and deal effectively with difficult situations, including the capacity to effectively manage time, organize one’s life, pay close attention to detail, and set priorities.
- Creates a healthy, mutually supportive work atmosphere and culture in which people can perform to their full potential. Creates trust and motivates others.
- Demonstrated ease with unfamiliar domains, sensitive issues, and complex difficulties; extensive experience creating project objectives and timelines in the face of ambiguity.
- has a deep understanding of HCD’s principles and practices and the means through which qualitative and quantitative data can be collected, analyzed, and synthesized.