26 May 2023
Part-Time Deputy Editor – Chandrapur
Joining our dynamic team, we’re looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled Associate Editor. Every part of a first-grade-level classroom magazine will be supported by the person who holds this job in the school. When it comes to first-grade education, the Associate Editor will propose story ideas and assist in the creation of lessons and activities. Any administrative activities that need to be completed will be be handled by this individual, as well.
Job Title : Deputy Editor
Location : Chandrapur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 21.5 per hour.
Company : Dow Jones
Job Type : Part-Time
- Journals should be made to give authors as many opportunities as possible to get involved with the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) who we depend on.
- Perceiving and expressing information for all media, including recipes and stories, in order to fit them into the brand’s overall editorial plan (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Become familiar with and manage the yearly goals for journal submissions, publication volumes, and transfer time frames.
- Establish an effective relationships with members of the production, JEO, IT, and other divisions of the company. That way, if something goes wrong with your diary, it can be fixed right away.
- Review commercials from idea to final edit to ensure they match corporate brand standards and regulatory requirements, as well as assess a broad variety of marketing, scientific, and other evidence given in support of advertising claims.
- It’s crucial to talk explicitly about content that contains concerns like excessive violence, strong language, explicit material or commercial product placement that may not be appropriate for broadcast.
- providing approved sources, information about the author’s background, formatting rules, and deadlines.
- Regularly monitoring and controlling departmental systems and processes in order to produce and implement new ideas that will improve our operations. Monitoring and controlling
- Planning of product reviews, instructions on cooking techniques, and interviews with professional and home chefs for print and digital publications..
- To guarantee that all departments are on the same page when it comes to content production, collaborate with other departments.
- A grasp of and expertise with web-based publishing and content management tools, such as Photoshop.
- It is essential that you have the capacity to multitask and manage a large volume of time-sensitive tasks in an environment that is both dynamic and fast-paced.
- It is desired that candidates have a minimum of three to five years of experience in a related field such as journalism or writing, preferably with a focus on reporting and editing.
- Possesses the capacity to converse with individuals from other departments (Art, Photography, and the Test Kitchen), as well as from various levels inside the company and from outside sources
- Flexibility to collaborate with personnel at all levels on a regular basis, as well as the ability to operate as part of a team