27 May 2023
Full-Time Dental Office Manager – Trinidad
We are now looking for a Medical Office Manager to oversee the practice’s daily operations. The Medical Office Manager will be responsible for assisting the doctors group in growing the practice via marketing activities and boosting referral-based business. Furthermore, the Medical Office Manager will oversee all areas of the office’s day-to-day operations, including as recruiting, training, and scheduling.
Job Title : Dental Office Manager
Location : Trinidad, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.09 per hour.
Company : Click Therapeutics
Job Type : Full-Time
- The daily operations and organization of work activities at physician offices and clinic sites are under the supervision of a manager. This role is in charge of managing schedules and call-offs. It is the responsibility of the medical director to ensure that sufficient office space, supplies, equipment, and support are available and maintained for medical professionals and patient care.
- Ensures that operations are aligned with organizational goals and that they meet performance and budget goals by working together with senior management to make sure the budget is ready.
- Ensures that all system-wide and departmental policies and procedures, such as keeping patients’ information private, are followed, as well as the rules of the appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- You’ll help physicians and patients by doing a wide range of patient care management, organizing, and communication-related jobs for the medical field.
- contribute to improve communication between the hospital’s physicians and nurses, enabling them to collaborate more efficiently. It is impossible to stress the necessity of offering exceptional customer service while simultaneously doing business with the highest level of professionalism.
- Assist IT in developing and verifying the accuracy and legitimacy of financial reports in close cooperation with the IT department.
- Ensures adequate amounts of office and medical supplies are kept on hand, as needed. Ensures the clinic’s budget is properly planned and implemented.
- taking on the responsibilities of a company’s workforce while also doing duties such as recruiting new employees, training them, and firing those who fall short of expectations.
- Work with outside payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns and ensure that all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are completed expeditiously.
- Ensure that a variety of financial projections are prepared, including payroll and direct spending for cost centers, month-end accounting, receivables levels (including days in A/R and aging), and any long-term strategic goals for the department.
- The Certified Professional Medical Staff Management (CPMSM) certification must be obtained within one year of starting a job in medical staff management and must be kept up to date with the correct continuing education credits (CEs).
- Requires a high level of management abilities, including organizational and communication skills, the ability to handle several projects while keeping an eye on deadlines, good attention-to-detail, and the capacity to preserve confidentiality while working with sensitive material.
- The capacity to use concepts to address common issues in a range of contexts, as well as knowledge of organizational rules and procedures
- Having a good understanding of how patients are checked in, how to bill them, how to keep track of their money, how health insurance works, and how the business office works.
- The ability to speak, read, and write well in English is vital for this position, particularly when it comes to actions that might jeopardize patient or staff safety or security.