Full-Time Dental Front Desk Assistant – Anda
We require a Front Office Assistant that is enthusiastic and energetic in order to deliver outstanding service and be successful in our branches. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love for you to join our team if you have strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle several tasks. This role necessitates working in a clinical environment. Because of the loudness level, an infection or blood-borne sickness might arise. The ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time and lift 50 pounds are also required. Working hours may vary based on the location, the number of patients, and the company’s needs.
Job Title : Dental Front Desk Assistant
Location : Anda, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.4 per hour.
Company : Renew Schools
Job Type : Full-Time
- Complies with all relevant policies, procedures, value statements, Commitment to Excellence standards and other guidelines established by the organization or its departments.
- Respond to management’s requests for more work within your area of skill and knowledge.
- Examine and verify the knowledge of the front-desk staff. Identify and escalate performance issues, then engage with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager to rectify them.
- Working in a group and supporting your colleagues is a critical component of becoming a successful team player.
- Covid-19 screening and routing traffic through the front office of the institution are among the duties of the Front office assistant.
- Maintains fairly consistent, timely attendance in accordance with Company policy, the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to office personnel. They may include tasks such as copying and sending emails, creating spreadsheets, and inputting data into the system, among others.
- The distribution of faxes, interoffice forms, enquiries, and other communication techniques to the necessary staff.
- It is critical for this role to be able to multitask when answering phones and taking messages.
- Create analytical reports and input data generated by analysts into the computer system to create the final, client-ready report. Reports are created in the order assigned by department managers and/or the office manager.
- At least six months of experience managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- Because of the nature of this job, you must be fully protected against COVID-19. Prior to recruiting new workers, UnitedHealth Group will need proof of vaccination in order to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local regulations.
- Capacity to develop and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, are important, as are good verbal and written communication skills.
- To demonstrate proficiency with a practice management system, a typing speed of 30 words per minute is necessary.