Full-Time Delivery/Project Manager – Al Batinah North
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to oversee the Company’s customer service activities throughout our diversified Contact Center network. The ideal applicant will be able to examine customer feedback in order to identify communication gaps as well as the necessary operational or systemic solutions. All of this must be accomplished in a disciplined way that ensures effective resolution, learning, and customer experience development. The Service Delivery Manager role is mission vital. The selected applicant will have substantial expertise leading contact center vendors and providing customer care.
Job Title : Delivery/Project Manager
Location : Al Batinah North, Shamāl al-Bāṭinah, Oman
Salary : $ 32.28 per hour.
Company : VMware
Job Type : Full-Time
- Throughout the department, Supervisors and Team Leaders are observed and instructed to ensure that the department is appropriately staffed and organized, including daily operations and duties.
- Contributes to the daily management of other Service Delivery Managers, including appropriate mentorship, coaching, team-building activities, and employee retention programs, as needed.
- A solid and scale-able back-end infrastructure is essential to meet the customer’s objectives. This is done by ensuring that the operational delivery teams understand and communicate the demands of the client.
- Gather stakeholders and suppliers for business reviews at least once a month, quarterly, and yearly to make sure the services you provide are always improving and that you have good relationships and ways to get feedback.
- Responsibility for the effective capacity management of the resources contributing to the numerous squads pushed by Products and development and coaching of those persons are only some of the responsibilities that may fall under the umbrella of this function.
- Motivate the team and its members by creating and implementing incentive programs that raise metrics while also maintaining or improving quality.
- All client KPIs and contractual responsibilities, as well as the overall performance of their Concierge, are the responsibility of the manager.
- Dispatchers should work together to maintain the Voice of the Consumer program by adhering to a defined methodology for conducting satisfaction surveys and gathering customer feedback throughout the entire buying process.
- Quality standards for customer interactions are monitored and maintained to ensure that the customer experience is consistent throughout all customer contact points, both inside and outside of our internal group.
- Aid travel advisors/concierges on a daily basis, both remotely and in person, including coaching the team and working one-on-one.
- The capacity to interact well, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in terms of business, build relationships, and persuade others, are important for success in business.
- be able to think strategically over the long term and develop successful action plans via well-executed planning, assessment, and management.
- Giving feedback, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action with discretion and judgment.
- Customer-vendor relationships and their importance in recruiting and retaining partners in the contact center must be better understood.
- Competency with complex and diversified sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)