19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Delivery Manager – Lian
Product Managers, as well as other internal stakeholders, will be held accountable for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk and VIP services to the Service Delivery Manager (employee digital journey first). As part of the “One Desk” transformation of IT end-user services, the major purpose is to consistently meet the key value and performance indicator targets for its internal stakeholders (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Delivery Manager
Location : Lian, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.27 per hour.
Company : Deutsche Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains and enforces the quality standards for customer interactions, which are meant to guarantee that the customer experience is consistent across all customer contact points, both internally and with our outsourced partner network.
- All client KPIs and contractual responsibilities, as well as the overall performance of their Concierge, are the responsibility of the manager.
- dedicated to providing support for the company’s products. These people could be the IT VIP Service Lead, the IT Service Desk Lead, or other people. They could also be in charge of making sure that the people who work for the company’s products have enough space to do their jobs.
- The department’s daily activities and tasks are reviewed and mentored by supervisors and team leaders to ensure that the department is properly staffed and organized.
- Ensure that the customer’s back-end infrastructure is scale-able and strong in order to meet its objectives. To do this, operational delivery teams need to understand and communicate the demands of the client.
- In order to boost metrics while maintaining or enhancing quality, establish and implement incentive programs for the team and individuals.
- Involve stakeholders and suppliers in monthly, quarterly, and annual business evaluations to ensure that services are constantly improved.
- Help travel consultants and concierges with everything from team and one-on-one coaching to management every day in both a remote and in-person work.
- Supports other Service Delivery Managers on a daily basis, including mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention programs.
- Sustain the Voice of the Customer initiative by uniting Contact Centers around a standardized procedure for conducting satisfaction surveys and collecting customer input throughout the end-to-end purchase process.
- The capacity to establish a long-term strategic perspective and generate successful action plans via effective planning, evaluation, and administration.
- Understanding of the need of care and judgment in the delivering of criticism, redirection and explanation.
- The necessity of the customer-vendor relationship and its significance in the recruitment and retention of partners in the contact center environment must be understood at a deeper level in the contact center environment.
- Expertise in complicated and diversified business sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Exceptional oral and writing communication skills, as well as the ability to discuss technical solutions in business terms, develop rapport, and convince people, are required.