25 May 2023
Full-Time Delivery Manager – Gujranwala
The Service Delivery Manager will be held responsible for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk, and VIP services to its internal stakeholders, mainly Product Managers (employee digital journey first). As part of the “One Desk” transformation for IT end-user services, the primary goal is to accomplish for its internal stakeholders the key value and performance objectives over time in a consistent manner via the end-to-end orchestration of internal key resources and external partners (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Delivery Manager
Location : Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 32.19 per hour.
Company : MuleSoft
Job Type : Full-Time
- Charged for making sure their Concierge achieves all of their KPI targets, contractual requirements, and more.
- Create reports, evaluate data, and implement incentive programs to increase metrics while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Supervise and coach supervisors and team leaders to guarantee proper staffing, as well as the daily operations and responsibilities of the department.
- responsible for monitoring and maintaining the quality standards that govern customer interactions. These standards are intended to ensure that the customer experience is consistent across all customer contact points, both within our internal group and across our external partner network.
- To assist with the implementation of the Voice of the Customer initiative, which unites the Contact Centers around a standard methodology for customer satisfaction surveys and feedback throughout the end-to-end purchasing process.
- Supports other Service Delivery Managers on a daily basis, including mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention programs.
- Make sure operational delivery teams understand and communicate the customer’s needs in order to help them build a robust and scale-able back-end infrastructure that will help them achieve their goals.
- Involve stakeholders and suppliers in business evaluations every month, quarterly, and annually to make sure that services are always better.
- Responsibility for a pool of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,…) who are responsible for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for the development and coaching of those individuals, is one of the potential responsibilities.
- Help travel consultants and concierges with everything from team and one-on-one coaching to management every day in both a remote and in-person work.
- take a long-term view and come up with strategies that work through effective planning, review, and administration.
- must be able to communicate effectively, especially when it comes to explaining technology solutions in words that are understandable to the general public.
- Extensive experience using discretion and judgment when offering criticism, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the contact center environment, as well as the importance the client-vendor relationship plays in the recruitment, retention, and performance of elevated partners.
- Extensive consulting experience in challenging and diverse sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)