26 May 2023
Full-Time Delivery Manager – Buruanga
Employee digital journey first) and business representatives will hold the Service Delivery Manager responsible for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk and VIP services. Over time, it aims to meet the company’s internal stakeholders’ key value and performance objectives by orchestrating internal and external resources in a consistent manner, in the context of the “One Desk” transition for IT end user services” (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Delivery Manager
Location : Buruanga, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 33.06 per hour.
Company : Capgemini
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for the accomplishment of all client key performance indicators and contractual commitments, as well as the overall success of their Concierge.
- The ability to collect and analyze data on teams and individuals, as well as to produce and distribute reports, is critical to the success of any program.
- Daily management assistance is provided to fellow Service Delivery Managers, including mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention programs.
- Improve the quality of services by including customers and suppliers in regular reviews of the company.
- Responsibility for a pool of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,…) who are responsible for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for the development and coaching of those individuals, is one of the potential responsibilities.
- A customer service representative helps to make sure that all customer contact points, both inside our own group and those of our outsourced partners, provide the same level of service to all customers. This person supports and enforces the quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- Support the Voice of the Customer initiative, which unifies Contact Centers around a standard methodology for customer satisfaction surveys and feedback from beginning to finish.
- Provide remote and in-person assistance and supervision to travel advisors and concierges on a daily basis via group and one-on-one coaching.
- A solid and adaptable infrastructure is required to meet the expectations of the consumer.” This is accomplished by ensuring that the operational delivery teams understand and convey the needs of the client.
- To ensure that the department is properly staffed and structured, supervise and coach Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- A thorough awareness of the contact center environment, as well as the significance of the client-vendor relationship in attracting, retaining, and performing high-quality partners.
- Experimentation with a wide range of disciplinary measures (feedback, advice, explanation, etc).
- The ability to focus on a wide range of business sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Possessing the capacity to have a long-term strategic perspective and produce successful action plans via effective planning, evaluation, and administration is essential.
- The capacity to interact well, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in terms of business, build relationships, and persuade others, are important for success in business.