This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Data Scientist – Experimentation – Ḥulwān
A Data Scientist is needed. To keep our planet secure, you’ll join the Team and collaborate with specialists who design systems and solutions. As a society, we value intellectual curiosity, a diverse range of perspectives, and the willingness to bring your complete self to work. We also have an insatiable appetite for pushing the boundaries of what is considered feasible. In addition to being part of history, our workers are actively contributing to it. Get started on your career with us.
Job Title : Data Scientist – Experimentation
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 42.3 per hour.
Company : Citizen
Job Type : Part-Time
- To manage your own workflow, you must prioritize third-party requests, identify high-impact efforts, and complete projects on time.
- It is necessary to understand and summarize model findings. Facilitates the comprehension of complicated business reports. Perform several what-if scenarios. Unacceptable procedures and exceptions are identified. Predicts accurately future issues based on present trend assessments. Financial and statistical facts are analyzed.
- Translates up-to-date information into activities for continuous improvement that improve performance. Collects and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice. Looks for information on issues that affect the progress of organizational and process issues.
- Finds ways to keep getting better and takes action on them. Encourages taking calculated risks, trying out different ways of doing things, and organizational learning. Shows through actions and words that they are willing to change. During times of stress and uncertainty, helps others accept change.
- With your knowledge of product and technology operations, you’ll also be able to contribute to the development of new product growth possibilities and momentum. SQL, R, Python and Tableau are excellent analytical tools, but they need to be used in conjunction with critical thinking abilities.
- Use supervised and unsupervised machine learning approaches to uncover the underlying structure and relationships of the data.
- SQL, programming languages such as R or Python, and internal dashboards should all be used for data analysis. Conduct research on past buying patterns of customers and sales data, then make actionable suggestions.
- Work with the development team to suggest data-driven ideas. Use statistical and machine learning approaches on business data and challenges. Fast-paced atmosphere with various teams and consumers in an entrepreneurial company
- With a demonstrated ability to deliver business outcomes with database insights, adept at analyzing massive data sets to uncover possibilities for product and process improvement.
- With a demonstrated capacity to work autonomously, this candidate has great time management abilities. Prioritizes daily chores and processes, and is able to multi-task. Completes department and individual job-related objectives on schedule and with high-quality output.
- An important aspect of the work is influencing and motivating people, which requires a high degree of diplomacy. The ability to work well with others, both internally and outside, is a need for this role, as is having a strong work ethic. Contacts sometimes need extensive discussion of problems, material presentations, and the resolution of difficulties affecting several departments or divisions. This is a common occurrence in the workplace.
- Worked with massive datasets in statistical computer languages (Python, R etc.) D3.js, matplotlib, etc. experience desired. Machine learning methods like Random Forest, SVM, k-NN, Naive Bayes, and Gradient Boosting are a bonus.
- Information retrieval, machine understanding, answering questions/conversational AI, reinforcement learning, knowledge graphs, causal inference, and experimental design are some of the things that AI is getting better at.
- Two to three years of comparable experience (Master’s Degree) in a statistical, computer science or mathematics-related subject is required. Big data, predictive modeling, exploratory data analysis, and machine learning experience.
- OR a Master’s degree in computer science, statistics, data science, or an equivalent technical subject combined with five years of professional experience that is relevant to the position.