19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Data QA Engineer Consultant – Dinalupihan
We’re looking for an Engineering Consultant to join our team! As an Engineering Consultant, you’ll work in a team with some of the finest in the industry, including lawyers, accountants, engineers, and scientists, to quantify and prove cash-generating tax benefits that help companies grow. You will immediately benefit your customers and have a significant impact on their bottom line.
Job Title : Data QA Engineer Consultant
Location : Dinalupihan, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 80.34 per hour.
Company : SFL Scientific
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examines others’ contributions for approach validity, completeness, and thoroughness, and/or mentors and advises others on design and analysis. Interacts with functional management (internal and external) to discuss project progress.
- From conception to execution, high-quality technical solutions should be based on market trends, corporate needs, and current issue assessments.
- Create a strategy and resources to encourage the adoption of Formal with the Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams.
- Property and casualty insurance consulting services, include identifying high-risk exposures, reviewing substantial losses, and developing management strategies for customers.
- Initiate and propose new platform features and capabilities that will enhance associate experience, improve operations, and provide value to the firm.
- The firm performs environmental compliance examinations and corrective procedures to ensure that all relevant state and federal requirements are met by its clients.
- Commercial companies conduct cost-cutting and capacity-expansion programs to increase the reliability of their assets.
- The design and implementation of instrumentation is required for all environmental tests.
- Coaching and advising Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Reliability Engineers, and all other stakeholders in our clients’ Asset management processes.
- Compose hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater compliance plans, permits, and reports, as well as spill prevention, control, and countermeasure methods for these programs.
- Capacity to determine and influence suitable courses of action, as well as the demonstrated ability to understand business demands and creatively approach solutions, as well as the ability to tackle difficult challenges.
- By upgrading team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation systems, organizations may become more responsible for their work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities to transmit technical knowledge and concepts to all levels of user as well as market and company. Presentation abilities that complement one another to engage clients, communicate information, and produce results.
- Engineers with at least three years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform or a similar service management platform are required.
- Expertise and a demonstrated track record in the development of packaging solutions for electronic enclosures and sub-assemblies, as well as the ability to detect gaps in the product and/or package design of third parties