25 May 2023
Full-Time Data Entry Clerk – Cairo
We’re seeking for a Data Entry Clerk to use keyboards or scanners to read source documents and enter data into specific fields, or onto tapes or discs for subsequent entry. You’ll be in charge of finding errors by comparing data to verification format source documents.
Job Title : Data Entry Clerk
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.65 per hour.
Company : PwC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Viewing and confirming sensitive or secret customer/client information; safeguarding customer/client information and identities.
- Pay close attention to the details. You’re in charge of auditing, and you have to be quite precise. It is necessary to have a precision of 98 percent.
- Ensure that all customer and bank operational, internal audit, and security requirements, as well as general practices, are adhered to.
- As needed, reorganize paper formats, backups, and material source files.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business administration, administration, or a related discipline is desired, but not essential.
- Assist technical staff in the resolution of computer and software issues.
- Data must be input, updated, and validated in order for corporate databases to work successfully.
- Working understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- Examine your scanners and other electronic devices to ensure that they are clean, well-maintained, and functional.
- Work on projects that are conventional to semi-routine in nature, requiring little judgement outside of established standards but acknowledging the need for periodic deviations from the norm. It has a minor or no impact on decision-making.
- The capacity to lead and enhance the skills and competencies of financial teams.
- Intermediate computer skills are necessary, as well as experience with Microsoft applications.
- Communication abilities (oral and written).
- Having the ability to type swiftly on a keyboard is a plus.
- A basic understanding of web-based collaborative tools is required.