Full-Time Customer Success Team Lead (Digital Marketing & Ecommerce) – Kota
The Digital Media Specialist performs media responsibilities including preparation and creation of publications, websites, videography, photography and other digital communications. Assists in the implementation and promotion of the City’s initiatives, programs, events and vision. Duties include, but are not limited to researching, writing, producing, photographing and video content creation and editing; developing social media content and managing the city’s social/emerging media presence, including monitoring trends, algorithms and legal considerations; designing and updating information on City related websites, digital displays, and advertisements/publications; assisting with branding/marketing, including strategic planning and implementation across a variety of media. Responsible at times for working with departments to promote their individual initiatives, programs, events and goals. Duties may also include assisting with the development and distribution of news releases, fostering positive media relations, participating and training in emergency management operations. May manage contact with third-party marketing companies as needed.
Job Title : Customer Success Team Lead (Digital Marketing & Ecommerce)
Location : Kota, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 19.99 per hour.
Company : The Umbrella NYC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure that the content on a website is optimized for search engines, meets accessibility standards, and that links work (quality assurance). Use and look at web metrics to figure out how campaigns and programs are doing.
- A third-party creative agency, a paid digital platform, or an affiliate/incentive traffic agency may all benefit from the addition of Acquisition Manager to their arsenal.
- There is just a little amount of direction. In most cases, employees are expected to carry out their given duties on their own, with just the occasional aid from management. It is possible to see the final output if desired.
- If you can read literature, books, reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports, and legal documents, you have reading competency. This kind of training usually requires at least a bachelor’s degree. Practice and self-study, on the other hand, may teach you how to do this well.
- Clients may review campaign data and make adjustments as required by using call and conversion tracking. Client reports should be sent out on a monthly or quarterly basis by a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Utilizing digital assets, researchers look at people’s attitudes. It is imperative that IT experts and business leaders work together to solve complicated issues. It may be beneficial to identify and document unconventional techniques in order to facilitate collaborative activities and processes
- For the benefit of the company’s digital analytics team, collaborate on sponsored social initiatives in order to give reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improvement. Ensure that campaign reports are still correct and legitimate.
- There must be frequent development and implementation of A/B test ideas. Identifying relevant trends and themes may help the digital team prepare the next test.
- Customer service is provided to both internal and external customers by reacting quickly to inquiries. Ensures that the organization’s aims are communicated to all levels of the public, the media, other organizations, and government authorities.
- Set up and manage sponsored campaigns on a variety of social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
- This role requires exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and technical competencies.
- Employees in their first year must take part in advertising through social media and other digital media, such as electronic displays. All new employees have to do this.
- having the capacity to simultaneously manage a huge number of tasks and meeting deadlines
- This person is capable of communicating effectively and efficiently across departments.
- Digital marketing, web design, social media strategy, and innovative business writing are all in great demand.