18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Customer Service Management of Change Lead – Doda
While working freely and in a team atmosphere with limited supervision, the Customer Service Lead provides sales order and/or inventory management support to sales people, hospitals, clinics, and physicians. Orders are processed using a variety of methods, including phone, fax, E-mail, and Electronic Data Interchange. Fills customer orders for goods and services and/or provides inventory support for goods and services in a timely, accurate, and unusual manner.
Job Title : Customer Service Management of Change Lead
Location : Doda, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 15.6 per hour.
Company : Cigna
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is necessary to adhere to all attendance and work schedule constraints.
- Contact the relevant internal or external partners to escalate customer complaints.
- To stay up to date on changes to programme knowledge, systems, and procedures, attend meetings and trainings and study all new training material.
- Abide by the rules governing the handling of personal and private data
- Replacements or refunds will be delivered.
- Calls should be treated with respect, promptness, and professionalism, both inbound and outbound.
- By appropriately processing emails and resolving issues, ensure first-contact resolution.
- Utilize the proper systems/spreadsheets to accurately document and resolve client claims.
- Extend and strengthen the knowledge base already in place.
- Use your expertise and training to give accurate responses to clients’ questions while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and tools is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a field closely related to either of these fields is actually needed.
- Individuals that are self-motivated who can move, prioritise, and meet deadlines on their own are needed.
- Strong organizational and communication abilities, as well as a keen eye for detail, are required.
- 2+ years of experience in a retail or ecommerce-related discipline or sector is required.