19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Customer Implementation Consultant – Lakhimpur
An Implementation Consultant manages Legislative Management initiatives for current and new customers. ICs collaborate with our most established public sector customers to maximize product use. Knowledge of products, attention to detail, flexibility, and a passion for customer success are required. Candidates should have a consultative style and a “”do whatever it takes”” mindset.
Job Title : Customer Implementation Consultant
Location : Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 32.94 per hour.
Company : SS&C Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an eye out for clients who aren’t utilizing the service as often as they should be, and provide them best practices to encourage them back into the habit.
- The primary tasks of this role include coordinating and supervising testing, recording and monitoring results, and addressing problems as soon as possible.
- Delivering the proper Company solution as part of the implementation process, adapting Company Solutions to meet Client demands, increasing value and boosting growth possibilities.
- Pre-test new scripts, workflows, or other solutions before implementing new processes. For more complex account setups, project coordination is required to ensure success.
- The process of assembling software projects, which includes defining their scope, assigning resources, establishing deadlines, interacting with stakeholders, and detailing the types of testing and maintenance that will be necessary.
- Maintaining WBSs and a well-planned project schedule ensures that the project is completed on time and to specification.
- A technical and functional subject matter expert (internal or external) works with other functional and technical subject matter experts to come up with different technical or business solutions. They also give advice on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and how they will affect other business processes and system priorities.
- Stakeholder groups get weekly status briefings on project accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues needing management and stakeholder attention.
- Organizing and regulating the implementation process is essential because it keeps the client informed about the projected completion dates of each step.
- Services like enablement, communication management, change management and technical help may be very beneficial to clients.
- Implementing, onboarding, project management, customer success, building relationships, and managing change must be done for at least five years.
- Develops alternative technical or business solutions in collaboration with functional and technical subject matter experts (both internal and external). Gives advice on possibilities, risks, costs vs. benefits, and effects on other business processes and system priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, supply chain management, MIS, computer science, or project management preferable
- Accepts a large amount of responsibility for the completion of the project; demonstrates an effective ability to assist others in the completion of projects via the sharing of information; needs minimal supervision from a manager with a more senior position.
- Make sure the configuration is correct based on business and technical needs. This includes, but is not limited to, end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading Client User Testing, documenting and tracking test results, and making sure problems are fixed in a timely manner.