19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Custodian/Facilities Technician – Kabugao
The Facilities Technician works for the Facilities Supervisor and helps with the upkeep of the company’s buildings and grounds. He or she is also in charge of all the equipment that is assigned to him or her. Performs a wide range of complex tasks to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all of the company’s facilities and grounds, including roads, parking lots, ditches, and other parts of the grounds. In addition to general cleaning, painting, flooring, door and door hardware repair and other maintenance work, there are many other things that need to be done.
Job Title : Custodian/Facilities Technician
Location : Kabugao, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.85 per hour.
Company : The New York Foundling
Job Type : Full-Time
- Incorporates and adjusts alarms and trend setups, as well as conducts high-level data analytics and alarm reporting functions.
- This individual is responsible for ensuring the correct functioning of central plants and all other facility-related activities.
- Assign regular, operational duties to allocated employees in line with specified work priorities in order to serve as a work leader for the team.
- Many semi- and skilled activities go into building, structural, and grounds maintenance. Ensure the building’s problems are dealt with (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- Open, professional (verbal, nonverbal, written) communication to establish mutual understanding is facilitated by role modeling and other means of influence. Clear and professional communication is used to encourage both work efforts and issue solutions, resulting in the highest level of service provided to every customer and patient interaction.
- By acting as a role model for acts that promote a healthy work environment, this individual helps the department achieve its goals.
- Fixes and examines sophisticated equipment for a living. Maintains and fixes sophisticated machinery. In line with relevant rules and regulations, consistently install systems and equipment. The department’s emergency systems, including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing, are maintained and tested. The Lead Tech/Supervisor should be contacted with any queries or concerns.
- Identifies potential for complicated facility upgrades, giving suggestions and work orders, and supervising execution to enhance the customer experience and service levels.
- Manage work order system for scheduling PMs, projects, and general work orders in order to achieve facility department’s key criteria.
- Building the self-confidence of Facilities Assistants/Technicians via guidance and mentoring. The use of peer-to-peer accountability in the pursuit of departmental objectives is intended to increase employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- Accurate English language skills are required for this position, particularly when it comes to tasks that might have an influence on patient or staff safety or security.
- Standing, kneeling, squatting, twisting the upper body, working in small holes, climbing hand over hand, lifting 50 lbs., and working on ladders or lifts in noisy, hot, dusty, or cold settings are all part of the job.
- Equivalent to high school graduation or a General Educational Development (GED) certification (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
- As determined by ongoing skills, competency and performance assessments, demonstrates the knowledge, abilities, and competencies necessary to accomplish the assigned work safely and effectively.
- It is necessary to have at least one skilled trades-person on hand, such as a carpenter, plumber, electrician, painter, roofer, HVAC technician, or someone who can do general maintenance.