Full-Time Cryptographic Engineering Technician – Al-Jīzah
The Engineering Technician is a position that is both practical and analytical. He/she will be responsible for the development of the DVT-forming process, as well as participation in continuous improvement and root cause analysis activities, under the supervision of Manufacturing Engineers. Data entry, reporting, troubleshooting, issue solving, and logistics will be among the responsibilities. The ideal candidate will possess mechanical aptitude, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to take guidance while also working autonomously.
Job Title : Cryptographic Engineering Technician
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.21 per hour.
Company : MARS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Among his or her responsibilities include keeping electronic and hardcopy records of daily department activity; completing project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and keeping database files up to date as needed.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the given project; offers cost estimates; and validates calculations supplied by third-party contractors utilizing deep knowledge of engineering principles and methods.
- Responds to and fixes equipment malfunctions. Problem-solving (when necessary). Replaces/repairs, among other things, worn/defective parts, motors, and control devices.
- Provides engineering-related customer service; interacts with professional design consultants; plans public outreach and creates information for distribution; draughts letters and bulk mailings for project explanations; and responds to citizen concerns, enquiries, and complaints.
- Using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects; and collaborates with engineers and other employees to help find solutions for the City’s infrastructure needs.
- Analyzes a range of engineering and operational data to support County infrastructure; compile, study and analyze staking out design components in the field for building projects and participating in field and topographical surveys for design assignments road condition evaluation and remedial procedures to repair or resurface roads; ensuring that on-site construction is completed in accordance with the plans and specifications laid forth for it; is in charge of several fiefs.
- For a range of residential and commercial plans, permits, reports and studies, preliminary conclusions are produced on technical compliance problems. Resolving difficulties and offering direction for code compliance; documenting the planned project; and making suggestions for approval or corrective procedures to remedy deviations or violations.
- It is necessary to prepare and analyze construction requirements, organize bid proposals and compute cost estimates, check for correctness in the pricing of materials, labor, and equipment, and give technical construction advice as needed, in order to assure compliance with existing standards.
- Gathering data on grants, permits, and environmental regulations, in addition to writing legal descriptions of property; interpreting maps and plats; creating or updating various CAD maps; and gathering data on grants, permits, and environmental laws.
- The following are the responsibilities of this position: The absence of explicit explanations of the duties does not exclude them from being classified if the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this categorization. Other responsibilities and tasks may be required.
- Three years of surveying, drafting, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- In order to build highways, one must be well-versed in computer hardware and software. AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel), and word processors (such as Microsoft Word) may be used as required or desired (including Microsoft Word).
- This post requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a related engineering degree.
- A urinalysis is required for all VA job candidates who have been provisionally chosen and will be tested prior to their appointment for illicit drug use. Veterans Affairs (VA) does not accept candidates who do not agree to take the screening exam.