19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Creator Account Manager – Daet
You will be in charge of creating, putting into action, monitoring, and optimizing advertising campaigns for your portfolio of business clients in your capacity as an advertising account manager. You will oversee campaigns from conception through execution to analysis using your knowledgeable, current command of e-Commerce tools, techniques, and best practices. This individual will collaborate with our internal experts to make sure your strategy and vision are precisely and successfully implemented.
Job Title : Creator Account Manager
Location : Daet, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.78 per hour.
Company : AdTheorent
Job Type : Full-Time
- the ability to steer relationships across a wide variety of traffic sources (email, social media, native content, curated lists, paid search, etc.) and provide them with effective answers to their most pressing problems.
- Consult with these advertisers effectively as well as communicate with a variety of divisions inside the organization, employing analytics and technology to analyze campaign performance.
- Provide fundamental business development and sales support to the company, collaborating with leadership to onboard new, significant advertiser clients.
- See to it that the company is benefiting to the fullest extent possible from all traffic sources, internal and external, by running the most cost-effective and competitive campaigns possible.
- the leadership team’s other goals and quarterly revenue milestones, which you must meet and beyond.
- Advocating for and driving client use of our proprietary advertising technology, Companion.
- Overseeing program promise implementation, delivery, and execution; managing client expectations by giving scheduling and budget implications of scope modification requests.
- Represent Company online and in person in order to establish and manage business partnerships.
- Using your past work as a foundation, you will begin onboarding increasingly complex and large clients who are dealing with more severe market challenges.
- Help us manage our current advertisement connections by getting to know our clients well and identifying ways we may increase revenue.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a similar profession.
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.
- proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite; preferred: familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- At least a year of experience as a digital marketing project leader, with a proven record of achievement in paid advertising and digital strategy for e-commerce.
- Successfully directing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google, Amazon, or a similar platform is required.