Full-Time Creative Lead / Graphic Designer – Doha
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Graphic Designer and creative leader who shares our enthusiasm for health and wellness and is ready to put their considerable talents to work helping others achieve greater physical and emotional well-being and personal fulfillment. This individual needs to be a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to design, but especially adept in brand identity and system development, as well as digital and social marketing. Collaboration with other professionals including copywriters, video editors, brand managers, digital marketers, and marketing managers is essential in this position. This person needs to be able to drive customer-centric journey orchestration, think creatively about design and communication, and go above and above in terms of executing on difficult plans. Be ready to think on your feet, build interesting, relevant, and important projects, and propose your ideas to upper management.
Job Title : Creative Lead / Graphic Designer
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 43.13 per hour.
Company : Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Job Type : Full-Time
- Expresses strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas clearly and persuasively to internal and external partners (or “clients”).
- A web-based portfolio that displays a wide range of design styles, as well as a keen eye for detail and an appreciation for practicality.
- leads strategic design thinking and brainstorming sessions and collaborates with members of the communications team to come up with ideas and inventive approaches to using design for storytelling.
- Keep your work at an exceptionally high standard and make sure all designs follow the client’s brand requirements.
- Oversees all internal- and external-facing online and print creative materials from conception to final delivery; provides clear creative direction, guidance, and feedback to design team members to ensure ability to meet organizational and partner needs.
- Candidates must have prior experience with habit formation, direct response, and brand response campaigns.
- ensures that all work is strategic, efficient, and consistent and adheres to the Foundation’s standards and brand while creating materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to interpret corporate objectives as novel, meaningful, and distinctive brand experiences across digital, interactive, social, and viral mediums.
- Offering ingenious suggestions about how a customer can maximize their use of Company’s services.
- proficiency in HTML, HTML5, and CSS with a focus on designing and developing for responsive and numerous devices.
- samples of web design work that show the designer has taste, diversity in aesthetic interests, an eye for detail, and a dedication to the user experience.
- Adeptness in the areas of habit formation, branded reactions, and direct response marketing are prerequisites.
- Capability to translate company objectives into differentiated, innovative, and meaningful digital, social, and viral brand experiences.
- Experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar job is preferred, as is a meticulous eye for detail and knowledge of current trends in the field.
- Must have a minimum of seven years’ experience in the creative industry, preferably in the roles of art director, designer, or digital designer for a company or agency.