26 May 2023
Full-Time Creative Director (Remote) – Agusan del Sur Province
You, as Art Director, will play a key role in the expansion of our top retail client by coordinating the efforts of designers, copywriters, merchandisers, and marketing partners. You’ll be involved in every step of the process, from brainstorming and generating campaign ideas to designing and implementing the final products (catalogs, landing pages, buying guides, social media posts, and in-club signage).
Job Title : Creative Director (Remote)
Location : Agusan del Sur Province, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.53 per hour.
Company : Marley Spoon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Deliver content that is in line with the brand and the campaign standards to maximize brand consistency and effectiveness.
- Create marketing content for various online channels such as email, websites, online ads, etc.
- Keep the project’s creative goals and timeline in line with the campaign’s overall objectives and the client, brand, retailer, and customer base.
- Accomplish or beat financial, retention, and expansion targets.
- By setting the tone and aesthetic for a variety of projects and campaigns and actively contributing to their design, you can inspire participation and participation.
- Lead creative projects and teams from inception through pixel-perfect delivery in tandem with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management groups.
- Involvement in client kickoff meetings, management of project execution, and the development of solutions to business needs are all expected of you.
- Production of original consumer promotion and shopper marketing collateral for use in agency, client, and new business campaigns.
- Direct a group of creatives in the production of brand-building marketing materials that drive revenue growth.
- Working knowledge of promotional media suppliers and versatility in working with different product requirements.
- Able to work well with others and convey ideas clearly in conversations with superiors and subordinates.
- knowledge of brand building techniques and the ability to successfully integrate a brand into every aspect of a campaign.
- BFA in graphic design, advertising, or related field or equivalent visual design degree is a must.
- Love for helping others, with a focus on using narrative and technology to motivate individuals to effect positive change in their lives and the world at large.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and maintain high standards of quality and precision is essential. Self-starter who also works well with others.