25 May 2023
Full-Time Creative Digital Marketing Manager – Ad-Dākhilīyah
It is the Digital Director’s job to define and supervise Brands’ digital marketing, social media, consumer interaction, media creation, content strategy, and community management strategies under the authority of the SVP Designer Brands.
Job Title : Creative Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Ad-Dākhilīyah, Ad-Dākhilīyah, Oman
Salary : $ 29 per hour.
Company : The PR Net
Job Type : Full-Time
- Your job is to ensure that our digital marketing strategy aligns with our overall brand strategy. Included in this include, but not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media, and your own website’s advertising. The targeted level of consumer involvement must be achieved across all of our digital channels.
- Plan, organize, execute, and report on the digital program’s efforts, including organic and paid media.
- Make sure everything goes according to plan, from inception to completion, including regular status meetings and overseeing and/or executing the development of the product.
- Using modern DevSecOps methods, add commercial value to end users on a daily basis by streamlining product design and delivery.
- Examining a campaign’s performance and discovering new opportunities may be done by analyzing website traffic, PPC activity, search results, and other data sources.
- Make sure you’re on top of the latest industry problems and trends, particularly as they relate to accessibility, usability, and cutting-edge technological advancement.
- you’ll have to make short TV and web videos that will help us spread the word about our brand and get more people to visit our website.
- Use this time to plan out the creation of new and improved administration systems that may be used for both internal and external purposes.
- Web and mobile design and development, as well as administering websites, producing and assessing internet traffic, are all necessary competencies for this role.
- In media briefings, you’ll have to make sure that suggested agency plans are properly received by providing sound counsel, assessment, and continuing optimization.
- Prior experience conducting digital media testing, including but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests, platform brand lift tests, and other types of studies, is preferable, but not required.
- Understanding and communicating complex technical problems to a large audience in an engaging and understandable manner is critical for any position.
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere, concurrently doing several activities, working swiftly and effectively, and meeting deadlines, while maintaining collected under pressure
- Have 5-7 years of expertise in digital marketing for political campaigns, issue advocacy groups, or other comparable marketing professions.