26 May 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator Recruitment – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
Driver of a crane Under the following circumstances, loads, unloads, transports, and places large freight and equipment at various job sites using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms. Examines cables for signs of wear and replaces them as necessary. Using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms, the ideal candidate will be able to load, unload, move, and position heavy items and equipment. On the equipment he or she is in charge of, performs operator maintenance. Examines cables for signs of wear and replaces them as necessary.
Job Title : Crane Operator Recruitment
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 24.82 per hour.
Company : Allegiance Crane & Equipment
Job Type : Full-Time
- Procure and check rigging, attach rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, inform crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack are all duties that must be completed.
- The following tools will be used: chains, nylon slings, pallet jacks, magnets, vacuum jacks, spreader rod, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker You must have a good knowledge of all of these things in order to be considered for this position.
- Follow all necessary corporate, customer, and health and safety rules, as well as any other applicable criteria, such as weight and size limits, with utmost understanding and adherence
- You can monitor operations and make changes to the process using the control panel. All tasks are fulfilled in accordance with safety rules and laws, and general preventative maintenance is undertaken.
- Understanding written and visual instructions and specifications, and the ability to utilize arithmetic to calculate weights and dimensions of wire and fittings are vital abilities.
- During a routine inspection, the crane operator notifies any damaged or malfunctioning components. It’s time to clean and lubricate the crane.
- Adaptable to any weather conditions and capable of reporting any and all incidents in real time. As ordered by management, fulfils different obligations. Everything is required for this job.
- Performs the tasks of a Rigger once the Crane Operator responsibilities are accomplished and the workload for the primary job above allows.
- Climb a 25-foot vertical ladder to examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection papers, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fill steel orders.
- Through radio or visual signals and other communication, work with riggers and truck drivers to hoist items and other cargo.
- Maintain a safe and orderly workspace by storing and tracking all tools, supplies, and equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prior experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a crane of a similar type) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more is required for this role.
- Certification by NCCCO or CIC. Medical card issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT) is valid. Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager certifications or approvals are required. Local jurisdiction demands a license (DC requires operators to be licensed). Practical exam must be passed.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery is essential.
- This position requires the completion of a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination afterward to ensure the continual, required level of physical health and ability or fitness to execute the obligations of the position.