26 May 2023
Full-Time Crane Operator – Bato
Crane Driver Under the following conditions, operates cranes with telescoping and lattice booms to load, unload, transport, and place heavy cargo and equipment at diverse job sites. Inspects cables for wear and replaces them as needed. The ideal applicant will be able to load, unload, transport, and place large materials and equipment using cranes with telescoping and lattice booms. Performs operator maintenance on the equipment he or she is in charge of. Inspects cables for wear and replaces them as needed.
Job Title : Crane Operator
Location : Bato, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.99 per hour.
Company : Confidential
Job Type : Full-Time
- Procure and check rigging, attach rigging to load, assess travel path, blast whistle, inform crane operator, direct load to destination, install load, detach rigging, and return to storage rack are all duties that must be completed.
- To hoist products and other cargo, communicate with riggers and truck drivers via radio or visual signals and other means of communication.
- When the Crane Operator tasks have been completed, and when the workload for the primary job above allowed, does the work of a Rigger.
- Understand and adhere to business, customer, and health/safety policies, as well as any other applicable requirements, such as weight and size restrictions. The applicant must be aware of these issues.
- You can monitor operations and make changes to the process using the control panel. All tasks are fulfilled in accordance with safety rules and laws, and general preventative maintenance is undertaken.
- Any and all difficulties are reported promptly, and the employee is capable of operating in any weather condition. Performs other obligations as directed by management.
- This work requires you to climb a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), examine the crane and cab, fill out inspection documents, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and fulfil steel orders.
- Reading and understanding instruction manuals, plans, drawings, and specifications, as well as using math’s to compute load weights, wire, sheaves, and fitting sizes, are all required skills in this field.
- Broken or malfunctioning components are identified and reported to the supervisor by the crane operator who is also the supervisor. The lifting mechanism of the crane should be cleaned and lubricated.
- The following tools will be used: chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, Posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker.
- Having previous experience operating from 30 feet or more and 60 feet or more with a cab and bridge crane (or similar kind) is required.
- NCCCO or CIC certification is necessary. The Department of Transportation’s (DOT) medical card is valid. Certifications or permissions from the Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager are necessary. A license is required by the local jurisdiction (DC requires operators to be licensed). It is necessary to pass the practical test.
- Ability to guarantee that safety and housekeeping requirements are observed, machine capacities are not exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are correctly stowed and accounted for at the end of each work day.
- It is necessary to have 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery.
- For this position, a pre-employment physical examination is required to ensure that a candidate’s health and ability to accomplish the job’s requirements are both in good standing each year.