17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Cost Accountant – Pandharpur
This position is in charge of closing the books on a monthly, quarterly, and year-end basis. Developing any ad hoc queries to answer and support any responses, as well as reporting and explaining the outcomes to managers. Account recons are necessary, and the balance and activity in those accounts must be explained. Is expected to do cost analyses and keep track of them until the criterion is met.
Job Title : Cost Accountant
Location : Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 31.71 per hour.
Company : Soft tex International, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Present and assist management in better understanding the P/L, cost drivers, and cost forecasts.
- It’s preferable if you’ve previously worked with SAP.
- For each account on the balance sheet, examines, reconciles, and makes any necessary balance sheet comments.
- Using the BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation, calculates the cost of new goods.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- The candidate must be aware of Deposits made directly into your bank account.
- Gathers and reports financial data quickly and correctly to analyse Production Financial Reports.
- Written and verbal communication skills are outstanding.
- You must be familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- While carrying out a variety of vocations, you should interact with people on a number of levels and in a variety of scenarios.
- Responsible and forward-thinking are two words that come to mind while describing this individual.
- A solid understanding of enterprise resource planning systems as well as a focus on internal controls are required (ERP).
- Aid in the preparation and submission of sales tax returns.
- You must be an excellent analyst.
- Managing multiple things at the same time is a difficult task.