25 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Trust & Escrow Services Business Development Officer – Burutu
It is your job to help with different administrative tasks as well as customer service throughout the title/closing process as an Escrow Assistant. The Escrow Assistant job may be a good fit for you if you’ve already worked in the title and escrow sector and have shown your attention to detail, work ethic, and dedication to client service. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Job Title : Corporate Trust & Escrow Services Business Development Officer
Location : Burutu, Delta, Nigeria
Salary : $ 22.46 per hour.
Company : Title Resource Group LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to keep and attract new customers, implements a unit or branch business development plan that includes prospecting and driving to meet clients.
- Input numbers, balance with lender, handle distribution of funds, money transfers, prepare paperwork, close transactions, advise consumers, and handle cash.
- There may be pre-printed escrow instructions or paperwork in the Seller/Buyer bundle.
- This software can assess who is most suited to submit sensitive transactional data and then route the request accordingly.
- To ensure that all parties involved in the transaction get the final settlement statements prior to the close of escrow is essential.
- Protocols for closing require that you take care of any unfinished business. This package of papers has trust papers and contract wraps that cover every aspect of the transaction. This kind of escrow is harder to run because it needs more paperwork and more people to manage it.
- They believe in treating consumers with respect and honesty while still making a profit. These are the company’s core values.
- After you have a survey, contacted the lender, secured hazard insurance, submitted basic order information into an automated system, collected HOA information, and arranged closing dates, you are ready to move in.
- Management must collaborate to address title problems such as legal descriptions, easements, and lot splits, as well as tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcy lawsuits, boundary disputes, encroachments, and list pendants.
- Escrow practices must be followed to ensure that the escrow folders and their contents are correctly filled and filed.
- So that our clients and agents are satisfied, they must enjoy a good challenge and be capable of coming up with imaginative solutions to problems…
- Being acquainted with new abilities and inquisitive about how technology might help you accomplish your work better.
- Having the ability to think critically and plan ahead is just as important as having the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Comply with all licensure-related continuing education requirements set out by the state’s licensing and bonding authorities.
- An advanced level of progress. Extensive home escrow closing experience. Having the ability to conduct a thorough evaluation if necessary