26 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Treasurer – Cairo
We are looking for a Treasurer to oversee the company’s global banking, investment, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management processes. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow to ensure that there are enough funds to carry out daily operations, meet financial obligations, and support business growth. This person will also be in charge of the company’s global risk, credit, collection, and insurance processes.
Job Title : Corporate Treasurer
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.98 per hour.
Company : firstPro, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling system that allows worldwide funds to be pooled in a legal and tax-efficient way. With same-day access to global money, automated sweeps from local accounts will be conceivable.
- Make short- and long-term cash management strategies, as well as monthly and yearly cash flow estimates.
- Builds and maintains long-term banking relationships while ensuring efficient and cost-effective financial operations.
- Take existing, surviving accounts from parent electronic banking domains and carve them away. In a freshly created domain, create new users and roles.
- Choose a cash management bank as needed by certain businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be opened. Users may be formed, and they can be allocated responsibilities and levels of power.
- As needed, more big projects in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitization, and harmonization will be launched and led.
- Define and produce cost, quality, and speed indicators related to the processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations are among your strongest statistical capabilities.
- To increase performance, creativity, issue resolution, and outcomes, the ability to engage effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is required.
- To accomplish the organization’s financial and treasury goals, evaluates, advises on, and executes financing sources, investment possibilities, and financial instruments.
- To increase one’s chances of being hired, a candidate must have superior treasury knowledge, both locally and globally.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or another quantitative field. You have a better probability of getting employed if you meet these requirements.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with various management levels.
- It is important to know how to use financial software systems.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and well-organized.