26 May 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Temporary/Contract – Tuburan
The Corporate Recruiter collaborates with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to identify and implement effective recruitment strategies that will attract and retain the best talent in the organization. Day-to-day activities and recruitment projects for a designated business group will fall to a Corporate Recruiter.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter – Temporary/Contract
Location : Tuburan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 37.77 per hour.
Company : Cognizant United States, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Recruiters and hiring managers cooperate to build and negotiate compensation packages for job candidates.
- Make/recommend changes to the recruiting process based on feedback from applicants; connect with leaders to raise awareness of the positive candidate experience.
- Identifying gaps in the Company’s recruitment partners and methods, as well as feasible alternatives, will allow us to provide the best possible experience for both candidates and managers.
- Build relationships with job seekers, hiring managers, team members, and business partners to ensure that the best candidates are considered for open positions.
- Creates a feedback environment that supports open discussion with leaders and HR partners. Leaders and HR partners are kept up to date on the status of the recruitment plan and have a clear picture of where things are along the road.
- Management of the whole recruiting process, including prospect research and cold and warm phone calls, assessment and screening of prospects, assistance with interviews, and issuing offers.
- should have a thorough understanding of the company’s operations and be able to convey the company’s vision, mission, and values to them.
- Produce concise and compelling job posts that are straightforward, clear of jargon, attract a diverse range of talent (bias reduced), and are search engine optimized.
- Establish a talent pipeline for the present and future, as well as a complete sourcing plan that will recruit top personnel by doing research and networking with passive prospects.
- Ensure that we have a solid pool of competent candidates for all of our available positions via your tireless networking efforts, innovative sourcing tactics, and ability to keep up with the newest recruiting tools and technology.
- To meet the appropriate people and leave a lasting impression on them, you need to learn how to master networking.
- Engaging in proactive collaboration with organizations and individuals to reduce bottlenecks and satisfy urgent hiring needs, while also contributing to the overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Ability to successfully communicate with executives, recruiting managers, supervisors, applicants, community partners, and team members
- Excellent customer service skills are required, and all applicants should be treated with the same kind and consideration that we demand of our own customers and workers.
- Manage many applicant pipelines for diverse criteria and businesses at once with ease.