17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Corporate Recruiter – Halebid
The Corporate Recruiter works with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to find and use effective recruitment strategies that will attract and keep the best people in the company. A Corporate Recruiter will be in charge of the day-to-day work and hiring projects for a certain business group.
Job Title : Corporate Recruiter
Location : Halebid, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 40.13 per hour.
Company : Cognizant United States, Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Evaluate again your company’s recruiting partners and rules in order to offer the best possible experience for our candidates and managers
- Research and connect with people who aren’t actively looking for work to build a pipeline of key talent that can be used now and in the future. You also need to come up with strong sourcing strategies that will help you find the best people.
- Audits and recommendations for improvement in the recruiting process and in Talent Acquisition will ensure that candidates have a positive candidate experience consistent with our employment brand (TA).
- Become well-versed in the company’s operations and be able to articulate the company’s mission, vision, and core values to potential hires.
- Creates short and engaging job posts that are straightforward, jargon-free, attract a diverse pool of talent (bias is reduced), and are search engine optimized.
- Assist in the whole process of hiring new employees, from looking for good candidates to conducting phone interviews, helping applicants with the interview process, and making job offers to new employees.
- Keep up-to-date with the newest recruiting tools and technology to ensure that we have a steady supply of suitable candidates for all of our vacant positions.
- Present applicants and give hiring managers with full profile descriptions; collaborate with hiring managers to design and negotiate offer packages.
- open and honest communication between workers as well as supervisors and human resource partners is made possible. It is essential that senior management and HR partners be kept up to speed on the status of the company’s recruiting efforts as they develop.
- Establish and nurture connections with applicants, hiring managers, team members, and business partners in order to fill vacancies with the finest personnel.
- Customer service is a must for this position, and all candidates should be treated with the same respect and gratitude as our own clients and employees.
- you know how to network, you will not only meet the people you need to meet, but you will also leave a lasting impression on the individuals you meet.
- Self-motivation and proactive engagement with teams and people to clear bottlenecks and address urgent recruiting requirements while contributing to a larger talent acquisition plan.
- Effective communication skills with senior management, recruiters and supervisors, job candidates and community partners, as well as teammates
- Capable of managing many applicant pipelines concurrently for a variety of criteria and business segments.