Full-Time Corporate Banking Analyst – Expert Summer Intern Programme – Bataan Province
In order to continue our rapid growth, we need to add an investment associate to our team. The role is ideal for someone who wants to join a growing company and take their career to the next level. This role’s primary responsibility will be to assist the firm’s advisors in managing their workloads while also providing excellent service to the firm’s clients. Client relationships will be supported by this role by attending to clients’ requirements, fielding their questions, preparing advisers for review meetings, and dealing with other issues and activities as needed. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and will be meticulous in their approach to their work.
Job Title : Corporate Banking Analyst – Expert Summer Intern Programme
Location : Bataan Province, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.19 per hour.
Company : Macquarie Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Serving as a major player on deal teams, your duties will include identifying possible investment opportunities, carrying out due diligence, and producing investment memoranda for fund investments and co-investments.
- Trades in fixed-income and equities securities are processed through accounting software.
- Maintain up-to-date client data in the contact management system and contact database for purposes of reporting, scheduling, fee tracking and marketing.
- maintain the upkeep of all office supplies to ensure the practice’s equipment is in good operating order; report any issues to the facilities manager. Be sure that necessities like break room supplies are always stocked and easily accessible at the office.
- Regular shredding should be used to dispose of old and unnecessary client information and to ensure the proper disposal of all client information.
- All electronic correspondence should be read through and answered; problems and concerns should be handled quickly, professionally, and with a focus on resolution.
- the maintenance of client records, the development of forms and reports for clients, and the commencement of correspondence as directed by the firm’s advisor.
- Build and manage client files in order to meet regulatory and compliance needs, as well as create and produce reports and databases for file maintenance and record keeping.
- Responsible for providing front desk service, such as cordially greeting clients and visitors to the office, answering the phone, and addressing or taking specific messages as needed to ensure that all client needs are fulfilled promptly and accurately.
- Create and cancel accounts; add trading authority and powers of attorney as necessary; link life insurance and annuity accounts; finish client registrations; and promptly respond to and carry out client service requests.
- Experience in finance or a related discipline, such as billing, accounting, purchasing, mathematics, etc., of between one and two years
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently despite tight deadlines and a high volume of competing demands.
- It is preferable to have prior experience with Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors.
- It is ideal if applicants hold a bachelor’s degree, but they will also take into account their college credits and employment experience.
- experience successfully managing clients or providing excellent customer service. It would entail identifying problems faced by customers and providing/launching effective solutions.