Full-Time Copy Editor/Writer/Proofreader – Begusarai
The proofreader is in charge of examining the content of all documents before they are delivered to a client, submitted, or deployed technically. He or she is an expert in the English language, knowledgeable with the AMA editorial style, and capable of guaranteeing the accuracy of grammar and spelling in all written materials. Line editing, clean reading, and ensuring that the text is consistent with approved materials, a set of revisions, or an earlier submission are among tasks that a proofreader may be requested to complete. To make sure that the tech builds correspond with the finished creative, he or she might also be required to provide a side-by-side comparison. The proofreader will need to have previous expertise editing both digital (interactive) and print materials and electronically marking up papers. The proofreader must be extremely meticulous, have an acute eye for errors, be adaptable, be able to handle shifting priorities, and work autonomously. He or she is encouraged to raise any queries they may have regarding a project to the editor, copywriter, or designer. The proofreader is in charge of actively prioritizing their daily workload and informing the project managers of any known schedule restrictions.
Job Title : Copy Editor/Writer/Proofreader
Location : Begusarai, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 25.77 per hour.
Company : Avila Dental
Job Type : Full-Time
- Send back the amended papers and check for any mistakes the teacher may have missed.
- Efficiently perform proofreading/copyediting services by making use of technology such as electronic work logs, instant messaging, track changes for feedback, and ChangePro for electronic review.
- Proofreading experience; ideally within a legal setting; at least five years’ worth.
- Make adjustments to the original hard copy or electronic copy of any papers that need spelling, grammatical, or word usage research. If necessary, help the department manager develop writing rules or style advice for dissemination to the department.
- Keep track of every piece of content that has been modified or proofread.
- It is important to keep everyone in the loop regarding any updates to the paperwork, including employees, lawyers, and upper management.
- Possessing an exceptional command of the English language as well as superior writing, organizational, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and online savvy is a plus.
- Papers need to be proofread to make sure they are error-free and presentable. Make corrections using the accepted proofreading symbol.
- Read the original copy or drafts to identify and mark any grammatical, typographical, or compositional problems.
- aptitude for working effectively under stress and adapting quickly to new circumstances and possibilities
- Be collaborative and team-oriented. Share information, objectives, chances, accomplishments, and failures with the right people.
- The ability to communicate and interact with firm executives, managers, and support staff in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding corporate employees and business matters is required.
- Possibility of taking the initiative while also recognizing the nuances of the situation.