18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Coordinator, External Communications and PR – Hadji Mohammad Ajul
A reporter who can help Company secure interviews is needed. This individual has to be inspired to think of novel interview questions that will stimulate discourse among professionals.
Job Title : Coordinator, External Communications and PR
Location : Hadji Mohammad Ajul, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.93 per hour.
Company : Reorg
Job Type : Full-Time
- As circumstances dictate, you may also be asked to take still photographs, shoot video, or shoot and produce on-camera video segments about your reporting.
- Check out stories that deal with marginalized groups, the creative process, and cultural traditions.
- Develop strategies that clearly state a goal and approach for covering the arts by working closely with editors and content producers.
- The journalist will also be responsible for tracking donations, PACs, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and other areas where money plays a role in politics, as well as covering and finding stories related to these issues.
- Find interesting artistic topics, and write appealing stories about them for radio, TV, the Internet, and podcasts.
- Make use of online communities and other information-sharing platforms to disseminate your reports.
- In this role, you will be responsible for pitching articles and completing responsibilities. Your superior will be the managing editor.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the relevant parties, and engage with the local artistic communities.
- Keeping up with a daily filing routine may occasionally necessitate working on the weekends.
- It would also require understanding online federal and state reporting systems, keeping an eye on public disclosure forms, doing research on them, and submitting records request forms.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
- professional demeanor and teamwork skills that reflect well on the station.
- Fundamental knowledge or experience with audio production equipment and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in professional journalism, with emphasis on arts coverage, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- It is advantageous to be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Facebook, Twitter, and other social media experience are preferred.