25 May 2023
Full-Time Coordinating Producer – Umuahia
The music producer is in charge of the show’s daily technical operation as well as the expert and competent execution of strategy.
Job Title : Coordinating Producer
Location : Umuahia, Abia, Nigeria
Salary : $ 33.22 per hour.
Company : Universal Music Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- This person must also be able to convey concepts and designs while adhering to all mandated standards.
- The role of Music Producer is highly interdependent, requiring coordination between numerous individuals and groups of different sizes to realize the job’s ultimate goals.
- Taking part in regular opportunity assessments and the creation of cutting-edge soundscapes is also expected.
- by attending events, meeting with publicists and managers, recording labels, etc.
- Work with line producer, supervising producer and music acts on budget.
- if necessary, acting as producer or creative director.
- Management of the music crew to aid in the execution of all musical performances.
- Develop and oversee project timelines, budgets, and estimates while monitoring spending and making sure work is completed within the allotted time and money.
- Pull audio for the show, sound bites, etc. from TV shows, events, concerts and interviews.
- Coordinate and negotiate all necessary license and sync rights with music publishers, labels, and other relevant parties.
- ability to juggle multiple tasks and determine which are most important to do in a given amount of time.
- Booking and producing experience with a music label or on a late night, daytime, or morning variety show is preferred.
- proven ability to offer substantial input on cutting-edge ways of music creation for broadcast and digital media.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other teams working on the event, as well as a willingness to participate in bookings other than music (such as celebrities, public figures, and athletics).
- leadership experience, coaching prowess, and the ability to establish cohesive teams are all pluses.